You ever notice that you can always talk better lying down? Even better, what about lying down naked? You know, like right after you have sex and you feel like you can say just about...anything. It's fascinating really.
I'm caught between two thoughts right now, which, might I add, always drives me insane; I do not recommend the place. It has to do with the naked talking phenomenon. Does a person really express themselves more so when naked? Are people just be confusing it with being relaxed? I wouldn't put it past pure association...Sex leads to nakedness and relaxation, relaxation leads to a willingness to open up. People don't realize that they are relaxed, but they do realize that they are naked.
Or could it be that there really isn't anything to hide when you are naked. The literal state transcends into the subconscious where anyone can penetrate your mind. I kinda like to think that the lack of clothing helps one think clearly. It's sort of a tool which one can resort to when they need some clarity. Neat.
And, oh, Julia Roberts
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment